Store Leader, Shepparton
To lead a strong and happy Team simultaneously caring for our Store.
Our Store Leader is responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day running and success of the store including sales, staff, stock and ensuring the look and feel is at Simply standards.
This role will work in our Simply Stems Brand
You will love this job if:
- You are a great Leader willing to coach and mentor your Team
- You have initiative, take ownership and are comfortable being held accountable for your Team and Store
- You understand and believe in our Boutique Philosophy with a passion to provide extraordinary Customer Service
- You are exceptionally organised, follow through with tasks to completion and are willing to delegate when necessary
- You have a natural ability to blend working as part of a team while also leading your Team
- You are willing to navigate tough and awkward situations with compassion and kindness but to also be able to take the lead.
- You are willing to follow &/or implement policies and procedures and always be finding ways to innovate and do better
- You have strong computer literacy
- You are willing to be open, honest and at times vulnerable to ensure the best outcomes
- It’s not essential but your prior retail management experience would be a bonus as would a love of dealing with people
- You have a manual drivers licence
- You have skills in Flower Styling or are eager to learn
- You love a challenge and a constantly changing and growing environment with lots of opportunity - it excites you to join a fast paced, female led, heart driven team!
- You believe to beautifully blend working relationship everyone needs a team focus, and you are willing to drive that
- You know life long learning and a desire for continual personal growth and an optimistic mindset is vital to success
- Mentor and coach a high performing Team
- Collaborate with HO to achieve Company and Store Goals
- Drive sales to reach budget and targets boosting store to next level
- Ensure Store is meeting boutique standards and maintain quality control for the Company, Store, Product & Service
- Ensure smooth running of the day to day in-store operations
- Assist with recruitment, on-boarding and staff training.
- Ensure your Team have the tools and motivation to achieve their personal goals as well as Company goals. Working with HO when needed
- Work with HO Logistics Coordinator to maintain materials and stock levels.
- Maintain and order Flowers ensuring within Store budget and manage Flower Care to ensure longevity of stock
- Work with HO Communications Coordinator to implement promotions including store merchandising & window displays
- Work with HO Product and development Coordinator to create and perfect product and services the Company offers
- Grow and maintain Local Business and Community connections
- Manage staff Rosters including for Store, Wedding, Workshop and Promotional Campaigns, making sure within set budget
- Monitor and approve Timesheets and Leave requests alongside Store Rosters
- Participate in quarterly One on One Catch-ups for each staff member
- Coordinate monthly, weekly and daily Reports as required
- Monitor money handling practices within Store
- Handle & solve Customer Service enquiries for Store
- Meet and follow Customer Service Charter
Meet set KPI’s
Days & Times:
20-38 hours over 4 or 5 days per week, depending on applicant
Rate negotiable for right applicant
To apply for our Store Leader Position, send an email introducing yourself to email@example.com and attach a resume.
Applications close December 6 at 5pm.