An opportunity exists for a hard working individual to join our team of floral superstars in a casual sales/admin role. We are always looking for an extra pair of hands - do you think yours will be up for the challenge?
Your jobs and responsibilities will be firstly to take the utmost care of our beautiful customers, delivering emotions on their behalf (one of our favourite parts of the job!) as well as helping our HQ with general admin and office tasks. We would also love your talents to grow with us as we approach peak times in the flower game such as Wedding Season & Mother’s Day.
- Experience in customer service is essential - we will teach you the rest!
- Casual hours to cover staff unavailability and to assist in peak times.
- Availability to work Monday through to Saturday.
- Expected to average 5-15 hours per week
- Manual Drivers Licence a must!
Some of the things you'll get to do:
- Deliveries - Yes...We actually get to deliver some of the most precious emotions for our customers.
- Office Administration such as scanning, mail and bank runs.
- Stripping of Flowers & keeping workshop tidy and safe at all times.
- Be there for our customers - from time to time we require an extra face in our store. You will need to show confidence and exceptional customer service while serving at the face of the business.
Click here to apply with your Resume & Cover Letter telling us why you would be the perfect fit! Remember… be creative to stand out from the crowd!