Thursday 27th June 2019 // From 6:30pm
Join us for a night of Floral Art at its best - join us for a night of planning, painting, sketching and creating your floral masterpiece. You will be guided through our planning process, and create a breakdown of what goes through a florists mind with every arrangement we create. Starting by drawing and sketching a plan of your arrangement, colouring to see your style come together and finishing by creating your masterpeice. All equipment, tools and flowers will be provided on the night for you to use.
Evening includes your own grazing box by Graz'd by Tara, beautiful Antipode sparkling water and your own stunning floral vased arrangement.
What you will learn:
- How to care for your precious blooms
- Learn to create a stunning Vased arrangment using Fresh Blooms
- Tips & Trick behind the perfect combinations of blooms
What to bring:
- An amazingly fun night with your friends or the perfect 'me' time.
- Champagne on arrival
- All materials needed to create your arrangement will be supplied
- Opportunities to purchase add on packs and florist starter kits
- A beautiful floral arrangement to take home with you on the night
What to wear:
- Please make sure you wear covered in shoes as we work with some very sharp tools
- Casual - We will provide you with an apron to wear on the night
Our classes are small and intimate to make sure you get the best possible experience. Once you have made your workshop payment in full, we set aside a special seat at our workbench. We will be in touch 2 days before your class to confirm but please feel free to email us with any questions in the meantime - email@example.com
If you can not attend a class for any reason, unfortunately we can not offer refunds due to the small class sizes. We can however transfer the workshop to someone else. Please notify us with the persons details you are transferring to.
We have class minimums and in the case we don’t make them we will notify you as soon as possible and you will be offered a refund or class transfer.
If we need to cancel a class for any reason, we may do so at any time before the class is scheduled to begin. You will receive a full refund or you can choose to attend another class of the same value (or plus or minus any difference in class fee) within a 12 month period