Thursday 19th September 2019 // From 6:30pm
Back by popular demand!
Join us for an evening learning all the tips and tricks to create an amazing wreath style floral art piece. This wall art workshop is great for learning tips and tricks involved with wiring, taping and creating blooms for an event, Christmas or even adapt your skills for a table decoration or flower crown. All equipment, tools and flowers will be provided on the night for you to use.
Evening includes your own grazing box by Graz'd by Tara, beautiful Antipode sparkling water and your own stunning floral wall art arrangement.
What you will learn:
- How to care for your precious blooms
- Learn to create a stunning Wall Art arrangement using Fresh Blooms
- Tips & Trick behind the perfect combinations of blooms
What to bring:
- An amazingly fun night with your friends or the perfect 'me' time.
- Champagne on arrival
- All materials needed to create your arrangement will be supplied
- Opportunities to purchase add on packs and florist starter kits
- A beautiful floral arrangement to take home with you on the night
What to wear:
- Please make sure you wear covered in shoes as we work with some very sharp tools
- Casual - We will provide you with an apron to wear on the night
Our classes are small and intimate to make sure you get the best possible experience. Once you have made your workshop payment in full, we set aside a special seat at our workbench. We will be in touch 2 days before your class to confirm but please feel free to email us with any questions in the meantime - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can not attend a class for any reason, unfortunately we can not offer refunds due to the small class sizes. We can however transfer the workshop to someone else. Please notify us with the persons details you are transferring to.
We have class minimums and in the case we don’t make them we will notify you as soon as possible and you will be offered a refund or class transfer.
If we need to cancel a class for any reason, we may do so at any time before the class is scheduled to begin. You will receive a full refund or you can choose to attend another class of the same value (or plus or minus any difference in class fee) within a 12 month period